- The spray pattern clears residual milk from the teat orifice and provides effective coverage.
- Contains active ingredients Chlorhexidine and Glycerine to protect against infection and maintain excellent skin condition.
- Chills the teat, enhancing closure of the teat orifice.
- Proven safe and effective under National Mastitis Council guidelines.
- Results published in a peer-reviewed journal, Veterinary Medicine, July 1987, pp. 752-755.
- Peak benefits result after four weeks of use on every cow, every milking.
- Our 45-degree nozzle is more comfortable to use, delivering effective teat coverage, even on goats and deep-uddered cows.
- Lower profile of nozzle cuts down on nozzle breakage.
- Seamless aluminum can prevents leaks.
- HOLD THE CAN 1/2 INCH (1CM) BELOW THE TEAT AND SPRAY.
- No chance to spread infection by a dirty dip cup.
- Ready to use; no diluting, mixing or shaking.
- Two cans of Fight Bac equal one gallon of conventional teat dip
- Two cans treat as many cows as one gallon of dip – 600 cows!
- No waste; cost is comparable to mid-priced teat dip.
- FREE shipping on every order, 5 days/week.
- Quantity discounts available.
COMPARE AND SAVE
Blockade barrier dip
Generic 1% iodine
MASTITIS IS COSTLY!
- Mastitis costs, on average, more than $200 per cow per year.
- Ineffective control of mastitis costs the dairy industry over $2 billion annually.
- Every dollar spent on mastitis control can return $8.00 in increased milk production and reduced costs associated with mastitis.
- Experts agree that the single most important procedure in preventing mastitis is proper post-milking teat disinfection.
- While teat dipping can be helpful in preventing mastitis, a contaminated dip cup will contribute to the spread of infection.
Protected by U.S. Patent No. 4548807 and No. 4716032 and Canadian Patent No. 1,209,034.
Packaged and labeled in compliance with FDA regulations.